Thursday, April 19, 2007

Temporary Holding Pattern

A new job has taken up much of my time lately. Suddenly there is even more to write about, but not as much time. I will be getting some things together soon, as there is much to rail against. To wit: A tragedy that has become a sick parody in Blacksburg, the Supreme Court enshrining the concept of "moral legislation" (a hell-road down which we have only begun to travel), and the continuing failure of my back to heal or my legs and lungs to improve in fitness.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with these words of wisdom from my friend Ian (who swiped them from someone else -- John Stewart? -- but who I know and therefore will credit):

"Our culture has reached the point where it eats itself, shits itself out, and then eats its shit-self."

Mahalo.

No comments: