Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Working for a living

Which is why there have been no new posts or replies the last couple of days. I'm in Providence again, doing some work. When I come back, there'll be a few pictures to justify and explain my absence. Sorry I haven't been able to respond to your visits as I normally would. Some highlights (or not) that are sure to be touched on during Friday's catch-up action:

Pats over Bolts. Quick! Get on the bus get out of there before they change their mind.

Bushco, Inc. decides the thing to do is http://www2.blogger.com/img/gl.link.giftry to blackmail the attorneys doing pro bono work on behalf of Gitmo detainees. Hey, it's ! Not like it's a statement of ideals or anything.

I'm borrowing a computer to check in right now; I'll do more on these when I get back. Cheers!

No comments: