Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Vigorous North

Hereabouts in this dull, warm, most lazy, and hereditary land, we know but little of your vigorous North.
Anybody who quotes Melville is going to get my attention. To keep it, you've got to be interesting on your own.

I've been meaning to plug this 'blog for a while. If you're interested in Maine and in environmental issues, city planning, sprawl, human impacts, etc. and etc., you really need to check this place out. I added it to my list of "'blogs and websites I like" a while ago, but hadn't gotten around to giving it its due. The chap that runs it also does some e-work for Grow Smart Maine. He consistently posts things that pique my interest, so I'm plugging him here. Add him to your hitlist.

Click on the title to go there.

1 comment:

C Neal said...

Thanks for the plug, Jim!